Cooking for a friend who had a baby and since we haven’t had our favorite potato soup yet this window I think it’s time. Not for those on a diet or with angsty gall bladders (I’m eating it anyhow)
This meatloaf comes highly recommended from another community I visit. It’s called Beth”s Meatloaf after the poster who, well, posted it.
Mine has been declared the best meatloaf ever by several people, I think it’s the “stuffing” but it could be the sauce. But it makes a sauce in the bottom and when you flip it out… including the recipe because someone might ask for it.
Oven: 350 degrees
Cooking time: 1 hour
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2 eggs
* 1-1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1 small white onion, chopped
* 1/4 tsp ground ginger (optional)
* 1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix
* Lightly grease 5×9 loaf pan
* Press brown sugar into the bottom and spread ketchup over sugar
* In mixing bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf.
* Place on top of ketchup.
* Bake in preheated oven 1 hour or until juices are clear OR meat reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
* Lift out into serving dish and pour remaining sauce over top.
I love meatloaf. Even subpar meatloaf, so I’m totally stoked to try the best meatloaf ever! I’m pairing it with au gratin potatoes and veggies
The Princess requested Chicken Pot Pie and who can tell a Princess no?
Littlebit requested meat for dinner. I think we’re going to try the Hot&Sweet drumsticks from the Pioneer Woman’s site. We’ll pair them with crash hot potatoes and corn.
Typically on the run