Before Summer Ends..
Doesn’t it seem like this summer is flying by? Maybe it’s because of our big move and the changes involved with that, but August is rounding the plate and is about to slide into home and once again I begin to lament that we haven’t done ANYTHING AT ALL! ALL SUMMER! I WASTED THE SUMMER!
I haven’t, but I tend to be a little dramatic in any case.
But, I think there’s still room to cram in more summer fun, so we’re going to be doing the following:
- Making a Marble Run ( and I hope we, but not really meaning me or Big Daddy, do not fight over it). Maybe we’ll even make two.
- We’re going to ice cube paint on a hot day
- We still have time to make amazing things out of homemade playdough
- We still have time to eat Popsicles for breakfast.
- We have time to blow a million bubbles
- We have time to camp, cook out over and open fire and sleep(mostly) under the stars
- We have time to go to an amusement park.
- And we have time to shop for school supplies because even though I lament the ending of summer, I’m a school supply junkie so buying school supplies? Cheap? AWESOME!
We may only have a month left, but I think there is plenty of time to still pack in the fun. What fun things are you going to pack into the end of summer?