89 days of Summer Vacation
There are only six more days left of the Princess’s school year and only five more for Littlebit and even though Mother Nature is being a bit of a drag and delaying any weather that resembles summer, I’m already making our summer plans. Even though I’m 34 and languid school-free summers are a thing of the past, I’m always on the quest for the perfect summer.
Are you making plans? Here’s a
small list of what we’ll be doing with some links to help you plan your own summer of awesome
1)Hitting up a local amusement park
3) Visiting farmer’s markets
4) Spending time in my FAVORITE city
5) Visting another National Park
6) Going to Chuck E Cheese for uncrowded, game playing (but no icky food) extravaganzas! (It sounds crazy, but the kids and I LOVE playing the games and if you go on weekdays before dinner time it’s not busy at all)
7) Checking out an indoor playground on a rainy day
8) Attending outdoor concerts
9) Joining the Summer Reading Program at our local library
11) Going to a minor league ball game (Or, Major League. We may be so inclined)
12) Visiting the city pool and having swim lessons
13) Playground time!
14) Hikes! Lots and lots of hikes!
15) a weekend mini-vacation or two
I can’t wait for Summer! (But come, the end of July, I’ll be read for school to be back in session).