35 Things I Love
Today is my 35th birthday.
These are 35 things that I love. In mostly no particular order.
5) Them (but not so much my hair in this picture. Oy. I blame Clara. If you were there, you know what I’m talking about.)
6) And my lovely new sister-in-law.
7) Her. Always, always her.
8) My most excellent family. I’d like to list them all by name on a line all their own, but I’m afraid of missing someone who is dear to me. So I won’t.
9) My wonderful friends who accept me and mostly like me just as I am.
10) The zoo that lives at our house
11) Books. And books and books and more books
12) The crib. My home is like Sampson’s hair. I draw my strength from it.
13) Sitting on the porch next to Big Daddy on a rainy night. I even have a play list for it.
14) Doing it myself (though not always ALL by myself)
15) Being a crafty bitch.
16) The F word.
17) The Sea Islands of South Carolina
18) Sunset on the Sea Islands of South Carolina
25) Babies (mine and other people’s, including a special little princess in IL that we’re all missing right this very minute)
26) Sewing stuff
27) Taking pictures
28) Disney Movies
29) Harry Potter
31) Walking barefoot
32) Iced Caramel Macchiatos
34) Laughing until I ache and I have to bend over and hold my ribs to catch a breath.
35) You. For reading this.